Monday, December 20, 2010

I don't know why I can't make this bigger, but you can see it bigger on the kashforkami facebook page. Check out her cupcake doubt her mommy made it for her.

Kami is going to go through a bunch of tests today that will later determine whether or not she has to go to Pittsburgh for a transplant or if she can stay in Hershey and have her liver repaired at the Hershey Medical Center.

I am sorry I don't have more info and more info more often. Things change so fast and things are never 100% conclusive until a bunch of tests are done. Even then, things seem to change pretty quick. For right now, she is hanging in there and waiting for more results. Everyone pray that she can be home for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment