Thursday, October 21, 2010

cat scan

Her daddy pust these up for those of us who were curious. All I have to say is wow!!!!!


Hey everyone, I was able to get a copy of the scans showing Kami's tumor. In the picture I highlighted where the tumor is with a yellow (+). It reaches about 2/3 of the way across her belly. Anyway, some of you were asking what it looked like and these are the best pics I have. Our doctor placed the size of it as larger than a grapefruit. The stomach, pancreas, duodenum (whatever that is) and sections of the small and large intestines are pressed against the left side of her belly.
p.s. Just heard from my mom that the docs looked at her tests and the fetal-protein, the proteins causing the tumor, count in her blood is down by about half!!!!! This is great news!!!!! The chemo is working!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment